- One owner survivor
- 16” Factory split rims
- Heater 2” Lift
- Vintage Air A/C Heater
This 1982 Freedom Red FJ43 is a one owner survivor, it has been preserved beautifully for over three decades. The FJ was recently painted and serviced. This is a brief description of the work done: complete paint and body work, brakes drums rectified, shoes replaces, new clutch disc and bearing, lubricant changed, carburetor overhauled, new shock absorbers, new exhaust system, new interior, new OEM style soft top and bows, new Toyota OEM turn signals, new OEM emblems, New OEM shifter knobs, new set of Toyo all terrain tires, new battery, and the list goes on.
The medium wheelbase FJ43 was never offered to the United States. It offers a softer ride and better cargo space than the short wheel base FJ40.
This truck is ideal for the person that wants to purchase a beautiful, eye-catching FJ43 that can actually be driven daily, this truck is intended to be enjoyed not to be a trailer queen.
- Overhauled h41 gearbox
- Overhauled carburetor
- New OEM Steering column and gearbox
- Rectified brake drums
- New brake cylinders, shoes, and booster
- New OEM radiator and radiator cap
- New shock absorbers and leaf spring shackles
- New clutch disk and bearing
- New driveshaft yokes
- New Universal joints
- New OEM Denso spark plugs and wires
- Restored floors, body and frame paint
- New air, gas and oil filters
- Complete tune up
- Fresh gearbox, transfer case, transmission and engine oil
- New OEM turn signals, side markers and stop lights
- New weather stripping
- New Soft top canvas, frame, and bows.
- Complete new interior, with new carpets, reupholstered seats, and door panels
- New OEM transfer case and shifter knobs, and shifting instruction plate
- New OEM interior courtesy light
- New OEM rear view mirror
- New OEM gas cap
- New Mud Terrain tires
- New Vintage Air A/C and heater unit